Evolution in Action

Think of it as evolution in action. Oath of Fealty - lLarry Niven and Jerry Pournell Read that book and you will understand. The short version goes like this. There are many idiots and fools in the world and there is nothing wrong with pointing them out.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

What's the point?

That's the question isn't it. Why do a blog? It's not likely that many people (or mutants for that matter) will read it. So why do it at all? To clear my head and look at what's roiling around in there. To get it out in the open. I'm going to use this space to examine my thoughts and beliefs and how they fit into the modern world. I'll write every day, even if it's a simple observation of something I've seen or read. Sometimes I'll pull out a memory and and turn it over to try to discover it's shape. And sometimes I'll just let some stupid shit have it right between the eyes. These entries are mostly for me, but I welcome discussion. If you have a thought about something I've written here, comment. Discussion is always welcome, even if I dont agree with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home